Sunday, August 26, 2012

You know, even in the daytime, I hate the stupid Delaware Memorial Bridge.

Driving up here, what is with this thing?  When I drive near/on this I start feeling like a Republican seeing a random black man walking toward them in a parking lot in broad daylight: I want to freak out, unlimber my concealed-carry and start blowing holes in things.  Well, maybe I don't feel EXACTLY like a Republican.  But I am pointlessly scared, extremely nervous, hate everyone around me who's not me for no real good reason, and am on the verge of taking stupid action of some kind --so on the other hand, maybe I do feel like a Republican. I think that bridge is evil.  And if it collapses while I am on it you must try and make a big deal about my hitherto-unevinced psychic abilities. Perhaps a posthumous award of some kind.  Or a movie along the lines of  "The Mothman Prophecies."

No comments: