Monday, March 22, 2010

The Health Care Plan certainly has its problems....

But you have to enjoy this aspect of it, if nothing else....   Heh.  I realize Bush isn't around anymore, but I couldn't find a sadface of Boehner.  One of the most appropriately named of all the GOP leaders, I might add.

Mom, Ruth Ann got in touch with me via Skype yesterday. I was out, but she left a message.  If she can do it....you guys can do it.  

Love you all! Have a nice day!  Should be lots of whining, cursing, and threatening of people of color going on down there.  Why don't the tea-baggers bitch about the 'Universal Auto Car Insurance' coverage we all are forced to buy?  That doesn't seem to have brought down the country with its communistic setup and damn requirement for liability in case someone other than you gets hurt.  Why should you care if someone other than you gets hurt?  Commies.  And now we have to care if other people get sick.  They are taking away my right to enjoy being healthier than the people I think I'm superior to.  They're worse than commies....they're....nazi commies....who are black. So there.

No comments: